Job Title: Management Accountant
Have you got 1-2 years post qualified experience? Are you ACA, ACCA, or CIMA fully qualified? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest manufacturers and suppliers in the construction industry.
Maintain effective control over the Company's financial reporting systems and procedures to enable the production of accurate, timely and relevant management information, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and internal policies.
- Develop and maintain financial controls to ensure disciplines are adhered to and safeguard the assets of the Company.
- Influencing behaviour with regular contact and training for non-finance personnel on policies, procedures and best working practices.
- Ensure adherence to reporting requirements and deadlines on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Management of key cost lines in the P&L account (ensuring accuracy of accruals and prepayments).
- Maintain responsibility for the completion, content and accuracy of key Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Support the Finance Controller in all matters relating to the preparation, provision and resolution of queries relating to the statutory audit of the company's financial records.
- Production of the Management Accounts for the business unit and all branches.
- Participate and liaise with internal and external auditors for interim and final audit process.
- Preparation of VAT returns and year end Statutory Account Schedules.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- 1 - 2 years of post-qualified experience.
- Good Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Flexible, analytical and methodical approach in problem solving, Able to manage ever-changing workloads and priorities - ability for multi-tasking.
- Flexible approach for working location (site visits will be required monthly).
- Knowledge of a distribution, multi-location business.
- IT/PC literate essential.
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
ACS are recruiting for a Management Accountant If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Management Accountant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Management Accountant It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Management Accountant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Management Accountant role you desire.