Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Minehead, Somerset - £29,300pa!!
Work for the best not for profit organisation in healthcare!
This staff nurse vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 60 nursing homes in England alone.
The staff nurse vacancy is for one of their smaller nursing homes based in Minehead Somerset. The home itself if a purpose built care home that offers specialist nursing services for just under 40 residents. These residents may need particular nursing care for individual needs such as dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments as well as care for the elderly frail. The home are looking for a compassionate nurse with ambition and drive to deliver high standards of care!
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Generous salary
- 37.5 hours/week
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Paid breaks for RGN's
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme for RGN's and above
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Relocation packages (dependent on location)