Head of Group FP&A
Are you a Qualified Accountant with extensive experience in running month end, budgeting, forecasting and planning processes? Wish to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to people's lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Essentially you will be supporting the Business Finance Director in building and leading the company's Group FP&A function. The role over the initial 6 months will focus on developing a Group FP&A function which includes developing / upskilling FP&A team members, whilst acting in the leadership role for the current FP&A function.
Typical day will include:
- Setting up new processes for planning, forecasting and reporting: p&l, capex, balance sheet, long term cashflow and headcount.
- Overhauling current Group wide FP&A processes around month end reporting, budgeting, forecasting and long term planning.
- Introducing a rolling forecast across the p&l, balance sheet, capex, cashflow and headcount.
- Ensuring long term financial planning is synchronised and supports the Group wide strategic plan.
- Introducing new reporting templates at a consolidated level for the Group Exec and parent company.
- You must have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Qualified Accountant (preference ACA).
- Highly numerate with Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility, attention to detail & working under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- A team player and able to perform under time-pressure with a minimum of supervision, in a sometimes quite stressful environment.
- Planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Oral, written and interpersonal Communication (listening & attending, negotiation & assertion)
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing work environment with a desire to influence change so as to improve performance.
- Ability to influence both own team members and other senior staff to bring them along on the change program.
In return for your hard work and supporting us to make a difference, we provide a competitive benefits package including a free day's annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.