CMM Programmer - £28,000 - £32,000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced CMM Programmer for a Global client based in the Bolton area.
My client is a well-established material supplier to multiple industries including the Aerospace industry. Looking for an enthusiastic CMM Programmer, to work within a creative team to ensure communication between all departments, solving quality and manufacturing problems whilst maintaining and improving efficiency of the business.
- Previous inspection experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with both operations and programming of CMM machinery
- Understanding BS EN ISO 9001 & AS9100 standards
Skills & Qualifications
- Lk software: Camio, PC Dmis
- CMM manager, pc dimensions, Faro Arm and shadow Graph experience would be advantageous
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel you would be a successful CMM Programmer or from a Metrology background in the Bolton area with the above skills please apply below
Premier are acting as an employment agency