Business Development Manager
Position - Business Development Manager
Location - London & South East
Salary - c£45,000 DOE
Package - Attractive bonus scheme, company car, pension, mobile phone and laptop.
My client GFL S.A. is Europe’s largest manufacturer of bathroomcosmetics to the hospitality industry they are an international business establish in Italy with offices throughout Europe.
As well as an extensive range of bathroom cosmetics they also offer a wide selection of associated in-room amenities, making them a unique specialist in the Hotel sector. Operating in over 80 countries around the world they have a turnover in excess of €40m and an exceptional record of sustained growth.
GFL are looking for a Business Development Manager for the UK, although a National role this position will have a focus on the London Hotel market. The key is to increase business for GFL, you will be targeting small to medium hotel groups and chains as well as large independent hotels. This will be dealing directly with proprietors, General Managers, buyers and executive housekeepers.
The BDM will control the contracts and agreements directly with hotels which will then be serviced via a large distributor network from within the hygiene, janitorial and HoReCa sector.
- Generating New Business will be the main focus for this person.
- Working as initial point of contact and account manager thereafter.
- Working directly with hotels, coordinating product distribution via national and regional distributors in the catering disposables, hygiene and janitorial markets.
- Ensuring optimum customer satisfaction.
- Attending relevant trade association and networking meetings.
- Raising brand profile.
- Product training to increase sales.
- Attending relevant trade exhibitions.
- Home based, autonomous role with real authority to close deals.
- Reporting to the UK Country Manager.
- Experience selling to the hotel sector
- Knowledge of Hotel Amenities (Cosmetics, 'In-Room’, Linen or Buffetwear)
- Contacts with hotels owners, General Managers, procurement or executive housekeeping.
- General knowledge of the hospitality market and current trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well respected and growing business in the fast paced and exciting hospitality and hotel sector. This is an opportunity to become a key part of the business’ expansion in the UK.