LENDING / CREDIT OFFICER (PRIVATE BANKING)
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a West End-based Private Bank with exciting expansion plans for 2017 for a Lending / Credit Officer. The successful candidate will be required to produce credit applications for submission to Credit Committee as well as provide support with general client-related matters and account administration.
Duties to include:
- Prepare straightforward lending propositions to the required standard
- Managing loan documentation
- Prepare new customer documentation
- Customer contact on all day to day issues , liaise with lawyers and other intermediaries
- Arrange, organise and prepare for client meetings
- Prepare and undertake customer reviews
- Monitor daily overdraft positions
- Accurate database and client record maintenance
- Execute client payment instructions, FX deals, term deposits etc
- Monthly reporting
Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, applicants must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a very strong customer focus with recent relevant experience in producing credit applications - preferably gained within a Private Banking environment. Possession of CeMAP qualification would be highly desirable although not essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.