Security Operations Centre Director; Financial Service Advisor
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client to assist in finding a Security Operations Centre Director to be based in London or Reading. The role will pay up to £150,000 plus car, pension, annual bonus and extra benefits.
Our client seeks a Cyber Director to link their world class cyber security operations centre to their financial services client base and wider UK financial services market.
Nature of role:-
- A deep and comprehensive knowledge of cyber services - ranging from traditional SOC services, DLP, external / internal managed security services etc.
- A strong grasp of the UK financial services market; particularly from a cyber, IT security, SOC etc. perspective.
- An ability to influence, consult, understand, empathise, innovate and tailor solutions.
- BSC /Bachelor's degree (or MSc / Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security etc.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and take initiative
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent etc.
* Definition & Delivery of Cyber SOC Strategy across multiple domain