My client, a retail market leader in their field is looking to recruit a FP&A Manager due to a restructure in the organisation. The role will be based in Stratford, London and repost directly into the Head of FP&A.
The role will deliver advanced insight and value added analysis on revenue trends, helping to ensure the business are focussed on the right strategic priorities. Supplier of independent challenge and insight to P&L owners, whilst providing analytical support/business partnering across all functions to ensure fact based decision-making.
- Own the budget plan model and providing key inputs and trend insights into the budgeting and planning cycles. Creation and of a consolidated dual brand UK retail planning model, and preparation of budget and forecasting business review presentations.
- Analysis and insight to be provided and presented to development, retail operations, marketing, production, investor relations, machines and trading departments to review actions and provide recommendations to aid decision making.
- Manage the team - developing the team to enhance their capabilities, providing appropriate training, support, motivation and challenge.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with Product and Trading teams and key Exec stakeholders. Be able to challenge and influence key stake holders in an appropriate manner to drive continuous improvements in quality of analysis and insights.
- Daily budget phasing - manage monthly cycle of dual brand daily budget phasing engaging and managing sign off from key stakeholders.
- Product review meeting - support trading heads at monthly review meetings by providing big picture insights into trading issues and future product strategy.
- Support the Head of Strategy of Business Development by helping to compile the fact-based and ad-hoc analysis around the 3 year planning process.
- Support product team and commercial director in analysing content profitability to aid decision making on recent trading issues and modelling to assist content scheduling strategy.
- Support Football and Horse racing trading heads by setting up appropriate price tracking and performance measurement tools to help optimize dual brand pricing strategy.
- Support Omni channel team during budgeting and planning process, provide insights on Grid/Connect performance and any ad-hoc analysis to help drive penetration growth (migration analysis, customer/shop segmentation, CRM ROI analysis).
- Any ad-hoc analysis as deemed necessary by Exec and Trading Director.
The ideal a will be a qualified accountant or similar (preferably CIMA or CFA) and ideally from a Big Four accounting firm. You will need to have previously managed a team coupled with exceptional experience of planning, forecasting and delivery of insight through analysis. The ideal candidate will be proficient with Excel modelling, have a strong understanding on BI technical infrastructure and have experience of delivering complex and difficult insight projects.
If you are keen to be considered for this position please send an up to date CV, with a short covering letter to support your application.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.