Business Development Manager - Information Sales Medical/Pharma
Business Development Manager – Information Sales (Medical/Pharma Sectors)
28-35k Base, 45-60k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a premium business information company specialising in industry analysis and arguably one of the fastest growing business intelligence companies in the world. Their leading business intelligence provides advanced analytics to help clients make better, more informed decisions on a global scale. With solutions covering a broad range of professional industries, including pharmaceuticals and medical, alternative energy, clean technology, oil and gas, and many more, they are well placed to deliver in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from expert teams at company, country and/or industry level. Due to continued growth within the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced Business Development Manager to join one of their successful London based teams.
As a client facing Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Business Development Manager, you will:
- Join a performing and fast growing team based in London where the focus is on selling business intelligence platforms to C-level executives in European & Middle Eastern companies in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors
- Deliver consistent research to understand the relevant issues in the market and communicate those issues effectively
- Present and network solutions to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role and negotiate deals up to $1m in value
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales revenue targets, negotiate subscriptions with new clients and contribute to the larger initiatives of the company
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (science based preferred)
- Be intelligent, inquisitive and possess a minimum of 1+ years’ previous consultative sales experience
- Be able to demonstrate business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to new business sales and account development
- Have first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at all levels across a large geographical territory
- Be free to travel as this role comes with European wide travel requirements
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 28-35k dependent upon prior information sales experience, with a first year achievable OTE of 45-60k plus additional benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.