CRM Development Manager
I am working with a leading financial services brands with headquarters in the city of London. They are looking to hire a CRM Development Manager to take ownership of the implementation and development of CRM strategy across Europe.
I am working with one of the most successful asset management firms in the world and they are hiring into their thriving digital team in London. The role they are currently looking to hire is a CRM Development Manager position and will be implementing a CRM strategy across Europe, providing expert consultancy across the business and leading projects related to sales, marketing and client services.
Responsibilities of the CRM Development Manager:
1. Assists regional leadership team in the development, implementation and communication of business strategy and annual business plans. Provides expertise and information on the various interrelated aspects of business, CRM technology and process management. Develops and maintains a broad knowledge and awareness of the industry.
2. Responsible for the International Sales Desktop tool ,Client Relationship Management systems, and other supporting processes and systems to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data and reporting, and development of the systems, including how we use new technologies to improve input and output.
3. Responsible for Europe's Client Relationship Management (Siebel) system. Assesses, develops and implements business requirements (via the international and US businesses). Leads the CRM training efforts and ensures internal crew use the system appropriately and effectively, establishing business processes as required.
4. Works with regional leadership team, business technology team, and the other regions including the USA to help identify technology and process solutions that will optimise the business' effectiveness in client relationship management.
5. Leads projects related to Sales, Marketing and Client Services Activities. Handles multiple projects from conception through execution and implementation of recommendations. Coordinates, prioritises and actively manages tasks as needed to meet project deadlines.
6. Works closely with the business technology team, those in the various regions and the US business to find solutions that meet the needs of the business
7. Owns and improves the quality of client data for the business.
8. Leads initiatives related to creation and delivery of training for new hires and ongoing crew training associated with CRM tools and processes.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent of experience and training
- Minimum of three years related experience.
- Experience with Siebel CRM System preferred
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills. Excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sales and influence skills. Demonstrated client relationship management and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and execute solutions both strategically and tactically.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions to complex situations.
Up to £95,000 plus company benefits and bonus