Creditor Claims Administrator
Role: Creditor Claims Administrator
Location: Sale, M33 (Manchester)
Department: IVA One Advice Ltd
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000
Hours: 37 ½ Hours per week
To liaise with creditors to settle any queries they have regarding their claims and to ensure claims are updated accurately and in line with industry regulations.
- Liaise with creditors via telephone, email and post to discuss and deal with queries.
- Accurately update creditor claims as per proof of debt forms received.
- Request evidence on claims that do not fall within industry regulations.
- Review evidence of claims provided by creditors.
- Assign claims as per creditor data files.
- Deal with daily intake of creditor post.
- Monitor outlook mailbox and respond to creditor enquiries.
- Investigate and deal with returned cheques.
- Investigate unallocated payments following on from monthly distributions.
- Investigate claims that have not been included in monthly distributions.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Strong time management skills
- Used to working to targets in a pressured environment
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a member of a team
- An excellent timekeeper with a flexible approach to meeting the needs of our customers
- Holiday Buy Scheme
- Life Insurance (Death in Service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free Hot & Cold Drinks
- Cashback Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Plus many more
The One Advice Group provides a range of legal and personal insolvency services for customers nationwide. The Group incorporates a number of brands including Harrington Brooks and OpenDoor.
As one of the UK’s leading debt solution providers, we currently help over 50,000 customers manage their debts through solutions such as Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Debt Management Plans (DMPs), Bankruptcy and alternative debt solutions.
More information about what we offer can be found on our website: