Senior Electrical Estimator
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a great new opportunity for a Senior Electrical Estimator to join a leading independent building services company. Our client has a wealth of experience working on major commercial projects, as well as security systems and commercial catering facilities. With over 600 employees and offices around the UK, they have grown their business immensely since its start-up over 70 years ago. If you're looking for a role that is challenging yet highly rewarding, with the potential opportunity of progression, why not apply today?
As the chosen Senior Electrical Estimator, you will have a number of duties which include:
- Reviewing concept design information
- Producing cost plan information
- Attending site surveys
- Managing enquiries in accordance with company procedure
In order for the above roles to be carried out effectively, there are essential skills and experience required, which are as follows:
- Significant experience in an Estimator role
- Previous experience working with a top tier sub-contractor
- Knowledge of relevant estimation software
- Experience working on multi-million pound projects
- Ability to evaluate quotations in a precise and technical manner
It is also preferred if candidates have an electrical trade background and an electrical qualification.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking experience working with a leading building services company, and the prospect of expanding your own portfolio.
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Alex Wright on or email and quote 12152-AW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option below.