Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 Basic + OTE £29k - £32k
We have a fantastic opportunity within a busy Workshop, who need to add a Vehicle Technician.
- Preparing vehicles for MOT tests
- Carrying out diagnostic checks
- Routine servicing and maintenance
- Engine overhaul
- Timing belt changes
- Carrying out warranty repairs
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician
- Being a qualified MOT tester would be a advantage, but it is not essential
Mason Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.