Commercial Property Lawyer
JOB: Commercial Property Lawyer
COMMUTABLE FROM: London, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Stevenage, Bedford, Peterborough
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: £neg DOE
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYERS
Are you looking to escape the hustle and bustle of London? Then why not consider Cambridge, a City steeped in history, with wide open spaces, beautiful parks and the River Cam, famous for the notorious Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race, running through its heart.
Due to continued growth, my client, a Legal 500 Law Firm with an excellent reputation across a number of disciplines, are looking for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their expanding Team.
As a Commercial Property Lawyer you will primarily be acting for investors and developers, landowners and the public sector on transactions pertaining to property developments, as well as freehold sales and purchases.
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Property Law
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to deliver professional and competent legal advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be instrumental in securing the company brand in the marketplace through continued Business Development and marketing
- Enthusiastic and hardworking, with excellent time management
- an existing portfolio would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a competent Commercial Property Lawyer to join a leading Commercial Law firm in the historical City of Cambridge. On offer to the successful candidate is a generous holiday allowance, excellent benefits package and a salary which is negotiable, depending on experience.
For more information and a confidential chat please send a word CV to Emma Flock at Select Appointments Norwich and call.