Finance Business Partner - Consumer Goods Business
A leading FMCG business based in North London is seeking a Finance Business Partner to work closely with senior operational staff and advise upon/influence the decision making process.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Partnering with a variety of stakeholders to provide insightful analysis to highlight business and divisional performance.
- The analysis of costs and wastage, and advising on how to reduce cost leakage.
- Analysing performance and a variety of KPIS, and advising on best courses of action to ensure opportunities are explored/risks averted.
- The production of a monthly management pack to be distributed to key internal stakeholders.
- Regular forecasting, and playing a key role in financial planning for the business.
- The financial appraisal of business cases and capital investments.
- Weekly performance reporting, highlighting key trends and opportunities.
- Working with internal stakeholders to increase commerciality across the business, and to advise on best courses of action to increase margins and revenues.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting as directed by the Head of Finance and other senior staff.
- Ensure a strong controls environment exists within the business.
- Qualified accountant.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience gained from a similar role - Management Accountant, FP&A, Business Partner, Finance Analyst, etc.
- Experience of FMCG, Manufacturing, retail, wholesale, etc would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to support senior level stakeholders.
- The ability to work almost entirely unsupervised and autonomously.