National Sales Advisor
A leading beauty training business situated near Attleborough is currently looking to expand its sales team. Being a small yet expanding business, the company offers a successful candidate a really quite amazing opportunity to progress with the company as it expands. Working on a temp-to-perm basis, this role is something still new to them and they need someone in to assist them in building the foundations of a progressive sales force.
- Offer training courses to customers across the UK and arrange their attendance on their courses at one of their 30+ training locations.
- Receive inbound calls with enquiries about the products they offer and convert these inbound calls to sales.
- Up sell on customers enquiries and using your product knowledge cross-sell for relevant courses that could aid the customers in their needs.
- Respond to email enquiries about the training packages provided and ensure that these are responded to fully.
- Must have their own transport due to the location of the client.
- Will be available to start work on 20/03/2017 or sooner
- Must come from either a Sales or Account Management role or have previous transferable experience.
- Will have a good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience within the beauty sector is not essential but would be desirable.