Private Client Paralegal
The successful applicant will have a Law Degree or equivalent and preferably some previous experience in a similar role. Excellent prospects for the right candidate with salary competitive yet, dependant on experience. The firm offers a wide range of services from drafting a simple will to advising on and creating complicated trusts. It provides assistance in matters surrounding loss of capacity and vulnerable adults, including drafting and registering LPA and Court of Protection applications as well as acting as professional deputies or attorneys.
The Private Client Paralegal is expected to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of Wills, Trusts, Tax and Estate Administration files whilst also supporting Partners with High Value Clients. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they can offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have at least 6 months' experience dealing with Private Client files
- Must have experience dealing with will drafting, estate administration and inheritance tax returns
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Strong academic background
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.