Finance Manager - Chippenham - Permanent - £45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance
About the role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager due to an internal promotion. Capita offers numerous opportunities for progression and this is a good entry point to a career in Finance, insight into the Divisional businesses as well as a solid understanding of financial management of the Group.
About Capita | Digital & Secure Services
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
Digital and Secure Services Division is the second largest software company in the UK and has an annual turnover of c£700m which comprises a broad range of businesses operating across IT Services and Software markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of business units within the Division, in particular:
- Responsible for the consolidation of monthly results, forecasts, budgets and monthly MOB pack, adhering to strict reporting timetables.
- Support the businesses to deliver Divisional and Group reporting
- Oversight of working capital forecasts and consolidation of Group Working Capital reports.
- Providing day to day support to the business FDs and their finance teams across the Division.
- Advising on process improvement to maximise the opportunity to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting to finance and management.
- Assisting the DFC with Group Finance and other ad-hoc requests as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver quality work to tight timetables
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Month end reporting
- Implementing Change initiatives
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with a pragmatic approach and can-do attitude
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.