Biddable Senior Account Executive
This role works within a world famous agency, known for nurturing its people and taking pride in its outstanding learning and development initiatives. The agency offers an open, honest culture where you can really be yourself and express your ideas creatively. They operate with strong values, recognising the potential of each individual regardless of seniority.
You will activate, optimise and analyse engaging campaigns for a number of blue-chip clients, whilst developing your management skills by training and delegating to a more junior executive during the course of delivery.
The role will require you to:
- Deliver campaigns and report on AdWords, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Optimise performance by using 3rd party bid management tools
- Plan campaigns and forecast spending
- Showcase performance through in-depth analysis and present this in an engaging way
- Fix any issues with 3rd party suppliers, when and if they arise
- Work collaboratively with your team, sharing knowledge with each other
- Help your manager in providing effective client communication
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated
- Have Google certifications
- Understand optimisation levels across biddable media platforms and have an in-depth knowledge of AdWords
- Have previous experience using any bid management tool
- Have had some exposure to training or delegating work to a junior colleague
It will be fantastic if you also:
- Understand LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter advertising platforms
- Have direct response experience
If you are a team player with strong communication skills, an eye for detail and a proactive attitude, commercially minded and able to meet deadlines, developing and learning new processes then this might just be the perfect role for you.
In return this agency offers fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off, free breakfast, fruit and beers after 5.30pm. Further benefits include flexi time and yoga on site, plus lots more exciting stuff!
If this sounds good get in touch with Sarah Smith at Aspire today for a chat and the opportunity to find out more.