Salary: Up to £45,000 depending upon experience
Our client is a well established firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in the Leicester area, who pride themselves on providing a highly professional and in depth Financial planning service built on honesty, professionalism and integrity. As a result, our Client now has an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join the business as a Head Paraplanner / Practice Manager.
As Head Paraplanner / Practice Manager you will be meeting the key performance targets for the financial planning team across activity, revenue, members and compliance measures. whilst providing training and technical support to internal and external stakeholders and performing administrative duties, you will also take full responsibility for the oversight of the team and advisers’ compliance, client research, report construction and client contact.
- Team and company compliance
- Plan writing and research
- Direct client relationship management with 'Private Banking Clients’
- Adviser compliance and adviser relationship management
- Overseeing the work of the Paraplanning Team and delegating tasks as required
- The provision of technical support and training to junior team members
- Establish and carry out departmental or organisational goals, policies and procedures
- Minimum of Dip PFS or equivalent qualification. Ideally we are looking for someone who holds, or is working towards, the APFS qualification
- Experience of working with a financial advisory or planning practice (minimum of 3 years)
- Experience of completing compliance related tasks
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Our client is looking for some one with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness and drive to succeed in a face paced busy environment, as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6532