Account Manager - Digital Online
Account Manager - Digital Online - £28000 Basic Salary with Monthly Bonus (Full Training and Continuous Career Development)
Our client is one of the leading digital online Health & Beauty companies in Europe and due to their continued expansion, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their sales team, who will be responsible for being the initial contact of the brand when speaking to clients.
You will be managing existing client relationships via the telephone and over email.
This company offers a great working culture, providing support through training and a brilliant, fun environment.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Account Manager:
- Account managing existing client accounts.
- Building and maintaining engagement, relationships, and driving successful partnerships.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Offering ongoing support/training to existing customers.
- Building a strong rapport with clients to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Responding to incoming calls and emails.
- Working closely with the sales and account management teams.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecasts and activity reports.
- Regular updating of customer data and of the CRM system.
- Must have B2B Account management experience
- Sales experience within E-commerce, Daily Deals, Online Advertising Media or Digital Marketing, advantageous
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative person
- Professional well-spoken sales person (fluent in English)
- Passion for Health & Beauty
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Be a well-spoken Salesperson (fluent in English)
- Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool, with an interest in Social Media
Benefits Package for the successful Account Manager:
- £28000 Basic salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Sales Induction and Ongoing Training provided
- Continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Fantastic working environment
- 5 weeks' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Summer Party (Europe)
If you are interested in working for a highly successful company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.