We are looking for a confident and experienced Compliance Officer to work for a Financial Services Company based in Macclesfield. The purpose of the role will be to ficus on call monitoring, customer complaints and compliance of wording used by the business partners through online promotions. You will be consistently and efficiently monitoring and identifying risks to the business providing appropriate feedback and training to Managers.
You must have worked with the Financial Services Industry previously and have a good knowledge of all FCA legislation, data protection and due diligence.
- Carry audits of internal processes across the business
- Monitor and record quality assessments
- Provide balanced feedback and recommendations
- Review online financial promotions
- Work with Managers to provide appropriate training providing reports and MI data
- Review contracts and Due Diligence documents
To be successful in this role, you will have a solid compliance background ideally working within the Financial Services Industry. You will be rewarded with 33 days holidays, employee awards, company days away, in house learning and development plus many more.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL