Min 12 mth Contract
Full Time Monday - Friday
19,091 - 21,730 per ann
My Stockport Client is currently able to offer a Contract to an enthusiastic individual. There office is linked to all transport within Stockport
You would be joining a blue chip company
On a day to day basis the post holder would :
Process, timely and accurately, weekly payroll to BACS production and subsequent production and distribution of payslips. That will involve:
· Ensuring all required wages information is received from client companies in time for payroll deadlines.
· Ensuring all information is entered into the payroll system in accordance to payroll deadlines.
· Performing accuracy checks on data as required by the payroll procedures.
· Producing and distributing payslips to client companies within locally agreed deadlines.
· Responding to queries from internal and external customers.
· Filing all payroll information in accordance with the procedure and archiving policy.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks requested by the Payroll Supervisor or any other senior member of the Shared Service Management Team.
· Have relevant payroll work experience
· Be able to demonstrate well-developed planning & organising abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the capacity to work to demanding deadlines
· Possess good oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrate sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
This post is an immediate start please apply now to avoid disappointment
Further details will be provided upon application
Only short lisited candidates will be contacted