Exciting new role as Finance Manager with this Employer of Choice in Northamptonshire where you will have a driven team of Direct Reports that will support you in the day to day reporting, enabling you to work closely the Senior Leadership Team, and enjoy and progressive career where you can add valuable insight into the future reporting and insight into the business.
Working for this Employer of Choice based in Northamptonshire, this role of Finance Manager reports into the Head of Finance and will be varied and challenging and incorporate:-
- Lead the month-end process and provide ownership and control of the monthly management accounts for UK and Ireland.
- Act as a main point of contact for the key stakeholders in the business, providing information and analysis where required.
- Provide commercial analysis and insight on the business through daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the Board, senior management of the Division and Group Finance in Northampton.
- Provide control and analysis over the balance sheets, including review of balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts with analysis and commentary where appropriate.
- Ensure the financial systems are properly maintained, administered and integrated between business units and that appropriate internal controls are designed, implemented and operated effectively.
- Take ownership of budgets and forecasts for the businesses.
- Develop and assist the team, ensuring roles and responsibilities are allocated appropriately, ensuring the team is able to meet demands of the business.
If you are keen to join an Employer of Choice in Northamptonshire that is experiencing a positive period of change,and you want a Commercial reporting role where you can add value and enjoy a progressive career then this role is for you.
Send me you cv today,