BMS/Controls Technician- Tridium
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management company to recruit a number BMS/Controls Technician with Tridium based out of their Bracknell bureau
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Maintain all processes and procedures in accordance with company / contract procedures.
- Provide support for dealing with Controls related issues including engineering support,
- Be responsible for ensuring that engineers’ reports are produced on time detailing accurate and informative information.
- Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives
- Take a pro-active role in interacting with the client and carrying out customer care to ensure they are satisfied with service delivery
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are never compromised and that processes and documentation is regularly reviewed and maintained.
- To take ownership of shortfalls in service delivery and manage complaints effectively.
To work with the regional Operational team providing Controls and BMS support and Maintenance.
- Proven track record working within BMS - Controls environment
- Relevant BMS manufacturer's courses.
- In depth knowledge of BMS systems/software- primarily Tridium
- Good practical knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Systems.
- Electrically competent.
Apply Online for further information