Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £24,500 (dependant on experience)
Full Time, Permanent
Ambridge Harris has been engaged by an expanding, market-leading client to recruit for a Payroll Associate position. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a fundamental role in a nationwide organisation and grow within the company.
Our client is looking for an individual with significant experience in Payroll, with great attention to detail and the ability to hit the ground running. You will be a crucial part of the team. Our client is looking for someone with end to end payroll, who is used to high volumes (over 500 employees), worked within a large team and used to tight and busy deadlines. This is an exciting chance to get a foothold in a brilliant career with a great organisation, which are looking for the right individual to take the next step. Is this you?
- All payroll processing input and checked on a daily basis.
- Manual payment requests processed within service level agreement.
- Timesheets updated within agreed deadlines.
- Run wage variance/recharge reports.
- Ensure all payroll approvals are received within required deadlines.
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure employees are paid on the agreed pay day.
- Undertake and resolve queries for employees, HMRC and other government bodies.
- Liaise with Finance to assist with queries regarding reconciliations of P35 and 3rd Party payments.
- Advise management of any areas of improvement in process, system and procedure identified during normal day to day activities
- Ensure Business compliance with all Group and legislative requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the customer service charter in order to deliver a world class customer service environment.
- Keep up with all communications to your team and follow all legislative changes.
- Ensure clear communication is carried out with all key stakeholders.
- Payroll procedural and legislative knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and Microsoft office knowledge
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and also to contribute as part of a team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.