Senior Functions Supervisor
Based at a prestigious location in central London we are looking for a Senior Functions Supervisor.
Thomas Franks are a young, independent and vibrant Contract Catering Company, with a reputation for excellence. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional standards, a total fresh food policy and service delivered with individuality, passion and style. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Functions Supervisor based at The Royal Thames Yacht Club working on a 5/7 rota basis.
The Senior Function Supervisor's duties will include:
- Dealing with clients on daily basis
- Setting up function room
- Running of the function department and the smooth operation
- Daily administration including rota
- To aid in the efficient running of all function operations within the club.
- Work closely with the function coordinator to ensure final details for events and plan accordingly.
- To assist in the management of all events ensuring standards of practice are followed at all times.
- To assist with control procedures and ensure they are implemented, monitored and maintained within the department.
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- To attend any meetings as requested by your line manager
- We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as a function supervisor is essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with an eye for detail and the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, can do attitude
- Customer focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Enthusiastic, flexible and willing to learn with a professional, prompt and caring attitude
- Knowledge of function AV equipment and computer literate.
Salary £22,500 p.a. 40 hours week, working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis
All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role. Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the selection process.