Gas Engineer - Aberdeen
Benefits: Up to £32k / Bonus Scheme / OT paid at time ½ / Private Pension / Full Sick Pay (10 weeks)
We are a successful specialist electrical retailing and services company responsible for servicing customers not only at a national level but also internationally!
Our dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality of care has seen us reach the number 1 spot in not only the UK & Ireland but 5 other countries too and our vision is to become the market leader in all 12 countries we operate in.
You will be responsible for the installation of a wide range of White Goods equipment as well as gas cookers and ovens.
- Installation of domestic gas appliances such as cookers and ovens
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Driver's Licence
- Relevant Qualifications (CCN1 & CKR1)
- Relevant experience working on Cookers
- Minimum 6 months experience in this sector
- Basic salary starting from £26,000+
- 40 hour week - 5 days on and 3 days off
- Bonus Scheme (10%)
- 26 days holiday
- Over time paid at time ½
- Private Pension Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Group Discount Card: Get money off all the latest electrical gadgets!
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.