Commercial Gas Engineer
Working for an established Building Services Maintenance contractor an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover their commercial and domestic contracts, predominantly Care Homes, around North London and Essex.
The client work on a wide portfolio of buildings around North London which includes council buildings, schools and colleges amongst others. You will be providing various services including boiler servicing, gas certification and pipework repairs so it is key you have the relevant mechanical qualifications and be multi skilled to provide the best service to the customers.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Working alongside and supporting other Maintenance Engineers carrying out minor installations and maintenance.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Recognised time served.
· Hold City & Guilds or NVQ 3 and previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Relevant commercial and domestic gas qualifications.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· Call-out Allowance.
As this role is a result of expansion, the client is in a position to get successful candidates started at short notice.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on or