Business Development Sales Executive
Eckoh plc is a technology business providing secure payment products and customer contact solutions to an international client base from its offices in the UK and US.
We are seeking an ambitious Business Development Sales Executive to help establish and grow the Eckoh 'Call Guard’ product presence internationally through the acquisition of new clients and partners. Our Call Guard product is already a successful product in the UK and US and has outstanding opportunity for wider International growth.
You will have the desire to establish and grow a superb product in an exciting growth market with outstanding potential for success. This role has the potential to grow into a larger role, remit and earning potential for the right person.
The main responsibilities include:
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities for the product internationally
- Maintain a clear understanding of the international market while effectively adapting to changing dynamics. Continually evaluate market trends and developments to identify key opportunities.
- Carrying out business development activity to identify and secure new customers and suppliers, helping to increase the profitability of your portfolio.
- Handling incoming interest from various sources including website, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Negotiation and product pricing, closing deals and contracts
- Own, manage, orchestrate and execute a strategic sales plan for your territory
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations
- Results driven, self-sufficient and ability to generate new leads
- Multi-tasker - able to withstand pressure and competing deadlines
- Skilful negotiator and people influencer
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven record of sales and success
- Strong closing skills across functions and organisations
- Experience selling both innovative technology based products and solutions to large blue chip clients and partners
- Knowledge of contact centre market and relevant technologies a positive but not a must
We work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We're serious about what we do, but we definitely have a sense of humour.
Eckoh is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
If you are an innovator and love to find creative solutions to challenges, are passionate about helping customers provide exceptional service and a great team player, then you should consider working here at Eckoh. Find out more about our team and culture here.
What’s on offer?
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Simply Health & private medical insurance group membership (eligible after probationary period)
- Share schemes
- Pension scheme and Life assurance
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Focused on education and training (technical talks with internal and external speakers)
- Bike to work scheme (with a secure bike shed)
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Christmas & summer company events
- Discretionary annual bonus