Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract. The basic salary on offer is £25,000-£27,500. In addition to this there is a flexible benefits package worth 5% of the base salary.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Produce reports and analysis summarising the sales performance of individuals, branches, areas and regions within the Advisory division.
- Collate, manage and respond to queries, questions and adjustments from the Advisory Sales force.
- Understand and be able to explain the reporting infrastructure used in the production of sales performance and be able to apply this knowledge to arrive at the desired outcome.
- Ability to manage external data sources and escalate issues effecting report delivery.
- Interpret MI requirements and produce varying reports depending on the target end user.
- Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Takes input from supervisor and it able to appropriately apply comments/feedback.
- Provide continuous evaluation of the performance of existing products
- Self-development and continuing personal development
Knowledge Required: -
- Knowledge of the general insurance market and general insurance products
- Knowledge of insurance terms and their meaning e.g. Gross Written Premium
- knowledge of how an insurance broker operates
IT Skills: -
- Some knowledge of T-SQL and general database theory
- Some knowledge of Qlik Sense or other visualisation tools
- Detailed knowledge of Excel and VBA desirable
- Knowledge of SharePoint and or Office 365 tools
Please apply online ASAP