Financial Services Administrator
Job Title: Financial Services Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Services Administrator to join a well-established Wealth Management practice.
You will be responsible for providing a quality customer service to all clients and potential clients and upholding their excellent reputation.
Ideally, you will have previous experience within a similar fast-paced environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Updating and maintaining 1st system to show unit holdings and bid prices to enable automated valuations in the future
- Processing new business
- Monitoring pipeline business using diary systems
- Obtain and produce client portfolio valuations
- Ensuring administration standards are maintained and done so compliantly and any personnel issues are addressed
- Conduct the day to day administration of the group schemes
- Sending LOA’s and producing pension and investment schedules
- Previous experience within a similar fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.