SF Group are currently looking for an Automotive Quality Manager with a enthusiastic approach to problem solving and dealing with customer issues. This position has come about through extensive growth and investment within the group of companies.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing all necessary requirements within the quality function in order to support customer concerns and effect corrective actions
- Ensuring robust problem solving processes and solutions such as 8D, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Leading a large team of quality engineers, technician and inspectors to ensure maximum efficiency and task delegation across the plant
- Maintain and develop entire quality management system within the company so standards keep up with the continued growth
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience of maintaining TS16949 Quality Standards within an Automotive manufacturer
- A strong management figure with the ability to display credibility in front of the customer
- A good knowledge of problem solving methodology including 8D, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Experience of leading teams whilst focussing on training and development of individuals
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or