£18,000 - £21,000 Dependant on Experience
We are delighted to be representing a Cheltenham based Solicitors who seek a Legal Secretary to join a busy and friendly team. This will be an all-encompassing secretarial role with a highly reputable company that offers development and progression.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- High word-processing and audio-typing skills.
- Preferably previous experience of working in a professional office.
- Interpersonal skills dealing with clients and others.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the lawyer(s) for whom the secretary works.
- To prepare the Conference Room for meetings as necessary and to tidy and clear the room at the end of the meeting.
- To provide support to other secretaries and lawyers as required.
- To attend clients and others both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care. To takes messages as necessary and deliver them promptly.
- To check stationery supplies and requisition them from the Premises Manager.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and clients' documentation and information.
- Occasional relief receptionist is required.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Chloe Phillips at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.