Your new company
This role within Group Marketing will be responsible for supporting, and in some cases managing, key external and internal brand-related projects and initiatives across the business globally. The responsibilities cover internal brand engagement, brand tracking, day-to-day identity management, digital & social media brand management and external brand awareness.
Your new role
You will be expected to work with regional marketing managers and creative teams to ensure brand compliance across all customer touch points, acting as the main contact for day-to-day brand management support at Group level.
- Management of both the Brand Helpdesk and Brand Management Portal. Act as the central point of contact for all day-to-day brand related questions and requests from the business and ensure all assets/templates/guidelines on the portal are available and correct.
- Help to champion and maintain an industry leading brand identity (verbal and visual) by equipping local marketing and design teams with tools, materials, support and advice to strengthen brand identity application across all touch points; sales collateral, tone of voice, signage, internal recruitment materials, social media, thought-leadership, advertising, events and digital.
- Support with the annual brand tracking programme and agency relationship, tracking shifts in brand awareness both internally and externally
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of brand management experience, with an emphasis on brand activation, quality creative and project management
- Experience of developing and executing brand campaigns (internal and external)
- Expertise in briefing and liaising with external suppliers relating to brand management and creative requirements
- Experience managing a brand identity in digital and social channels
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation, able to influence at a senior level across multiple communities
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a key role within the group marketing team, for a large and complex organisation. You will have regular exposure to senior stakeholders across the world, and be paid a salary up to £35,000 depending on experience plus package and bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.