Location London EC2
Working Hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary £35,000 to £40,000
About the company
Our client provides financial derivatives in the form of CFDs, Spreads Bets or Margined FX; they have a broad range of Clients including small institutions, high net worth clients and retail clients, who form a large part of their business.
Headquartered in London with a Technology Centre in Hemel Hempstead, they are a leading provider of online trading services and a new opportunity has arisen for PPC Manager to join their Marketing Team in London.
The Marketing Team is responsible for maximising return throughout the client lifecycle, from advertising interaction, website experience and application optimisation through to first trade experience, increasing client value and re-engaging with lapsed users.
The Role of the PPC Manager
As PPC Manager, you will be primarily responsible for managing Paid Search campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance. You will also be responsible for making spend forecasts, and monitoring campaigns to deliver on agreed targets. Your focus will be on in-depth analysis, trend spotting and accurate execution and reporting. In order to deliver top-class service, a detailed understanding of campaign dynamics and the company’s business will be needed.
As part of the Marketing department, a key part of your role will be to build upon our internal Digital Marketing capabilities. You will be expected to contribute to best practice and to share knowledge across the team around all things Biddable including: Paid Search in the first instance, but also Programmatic and Paid Social media channels.
Specific responsibilities would include:-
- Create plans to organise mid-term campaign actions and goals
- Execute and track tests with methodical accuracy
- Implement best practice and contribute to team knowledge sharing
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Understand our business and KPIs
- Agree with the company on targets and how to achieve them, providing forecasts
- Put together documents to showcase work and analyse performance in depth
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns
Essential Requirements for the PPC Manager
- A minimum of 3 years’ working on Paid Search campaigns and working knowledge of Biddable Display platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics
- Experience managing large budget £1M
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers
- Ability to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed.
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimisation levers across Biddable platforms.
- Developing experience in all Search and Biddable media practices – this includes being able to run Display activity on the GDN, and activity across other Biddable Display and Paid Social media channels
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills
Preference will be given to candidates who are GAP qualified and have experience in:-
- Bid Management platforms i.e. Marin Software, Kenshoo
- Planning and running Display campaigns on GDN, Remarketing, RLSA, YouTube Video
- DCM/DS3 and DSP platforms, i.e. DBM, AppNexus
- Involvement with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits (after successful completion of a probationary period):
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Subsidized gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Salary sacrifice pension, childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
If you meet the requirements and feel that this PPC Manager role is right for you then please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter!
WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO AGENCY CALLS