Semi Senior Accountant
Paul Charles Recruitment is currently recruiting for a well-established accountancy Practice based near Sudbury who are looking for Semi-Senior Accountants with1- 3 years’ experience within practice.
The ideal applicant will be someone who is looking to progress their career and develop their skills.
Semi-Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
• The Semi - Senior Accountant will be responsible for; Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
• Reverting with the director on a number of client accounts
• Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
• Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties
The ideal Semi-Senior Accountant:
• Must be AAT Qualified or part ACCA/ACA qualified
• At least 3 years practice experience
• Semi Senior Accountant must have good communication skills both written and verbal
• The Semi-Senior Accountant will be looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
• Experience with accounts with large turnovers would be advantageous
On offer is an excellent basic salary plus bonus, benefits and financial assistance towards further exams to include - cost of exams, study materials and time off to study.