A great opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to work across two services for adults who are on the Autism spectrum and have learning disabilities, in North West London. One of the sites is yet to be open and you will be instrumental in the organisation of the new home opening!
You would be responsible for managing the care for up to 12 people, across both sites, 6 in each home.
The ideal candidate will have experience working and supporting people with autism and learning disabilities and is passionate about helping the service users live a more fulfilled live.
You will also be able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
- Completed autism & learning disability awareness and support courses
- Business development and organisational skills
- Working well with the families of the people you support
- Recruitment of proficient staff
- Care and compassion
- Hold an NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care or an LMCS
In return for your hard work, the company offers;-
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Progressive personal development
- Excellent organisational support
For further information about this role, please feel free to call or email your CV to us as soon as possible.
The successful candidate's offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy.