My client is a UK Wide, number 1 distributor based in Fife. Serving multiple outlets, they have depots nationally with a fleet of over 1,000 vehicles.
They are an independent work shop with 45 vehicles, looking for 2 X experienced HGV Technician's
- Workshop Technician who will be responsible for repairing Heavy Good Vehicles, carrying out regular inspections, preparing vehicles for MOT's, Weight Tests and LOLER's.
- To complete any necessary documentation
- Repairing delivery cages and any other workshop related repairs/ servicing.
- 8 hours days, including lates.
- Experience necessary or time served
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualified, or Equivalent
- Must have an HGV Class 2 License
- Basic Salary £23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Overtime paid at time and half
- 31 days holiday
- Company pension
To apply for this role, you can also send your CV to Jess at Alecto Recruitment or call .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted