Online Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover 7 - 13 Months
Online Marketing Executive
Maternity Cover: 7 - 13 Months
Monday - Thursday 08:30-17:00 Friday 08:30 - 15:00
Salary: £23,000.00 per annum
Do you have experience with Online Marketing?
We would LOVE to hear from you TODAY!
My client has an exciting opportunity to be part of a motivated, energetic team driving the company online business forwards. Working across a variety of online marketing channels and brands this is the perfect role for an enthused online marketer.
The Online Marketing Executive role is primarily focused on campaign, agency & project management.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Online Marketing Executive are:
- Supporting the Ecommerce & Senior Ecommerce Managers with the online growth plans. This would include working on multiple site design & builds.
- Management of our wholesale B2B website including content updates, new development, change requests, testing, bug reporting / management, reporting, liaising with international colleagues. Twice a year our entire product catalogue will be added to the website - this will involve managing the process, workload and testing.
- In-house management of our affiliates programme for ecommerce website Leia. All aspects of the programme are managed utilising the platform Rakuten LinkShare. Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with publishers, creating and updating offers, sharing our marketing activity / creative via the platform, monitoring performance, reporting and overseeing any technical implementation or changes.
- Management of our PPC agency to ensure campaigns are continually optimized and achieving a profitable ROI. This would also involve liaising with our development agency to ensure all tags and tracking are in place so that reporting is reliable and insightful, as well as overseeing any required technical changes.
- Supporting the team with Leia promotions / sale period planning.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for Leia using both internal reporting tools and Google Analytics.
- Management of our existing website agency; which covers any new web development and change requests.
- On-going management of marketing budgets and invoicing process.
- Support / Bug reporting & management - this could involve liaising with a combination of our online marketing team, our customer services team, agencies / suppliers, our IT department and our fulfilment team. You will be the main point of contact for the customer services team as well as the fulfilment team (based in York) to support any requirements / issues they have.
To be successful in the role of the Online Marketing Executive you must have the following experience/competencies:
- Campaign management; including PPC and Affiliates
- Managing web development projects / testing
- Agency Management
- Project Management
- Google Analytics
- Strong IT skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Analytical & Results Oriented
- Team player with ability to work on your own & manage your workload
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications for the Customer Service & Website Data Entry Assistantwe receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Get a £25 voucher if you recommend a candidate to us and they successfully secure a role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment is working as an employment agency on behalf of our client.