Senior Audit Manager
My client is a large construction company and they’re in the market for a Senior Audit Manager. They aren’t necessarily in the market for a candidate who has a strong construction background, but some market knowledge or relevant industry experience would be a plus.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and delivering audits. The candidate will have held a manager level position at their current or most recent post and must be able to commit to 20% travel.
- To work alongside the Head of Audit in enabling ongoing programs of internal audits.
- To work closely with external partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will on occasion assist the Group Head of Internal Audit in recruiting other members of the team.
- To have previous experience of reporting to higher management level.
- You will need to perform actual internal audit field work both in London and also in International offices as well as successfully managing your team in the London office.
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% travel throughout Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 8 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage a large team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.