Graduate Trainee Accountant
Our client is a progressive organisation based in Mid Kent who have a proven track record of developing and promoting their staff. They are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Trainee Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing financial analysis
- Monthly accrual of expenses and liabilities
- Preparing reports on overheads
- VAT and other statutory returns
- Monthly provisions for prepayments and other current assets
- Providing information for the auditors
- Assisting with month end work
The successful candidate will be a graduate with at least 6 months accounts work experience.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.