Pricing Analyst - Technology Business.
A leading technology and software business is currently seeking to hire a new Pricing Analyst to assist with the growing demands of the evolving business.
As part of the global pricing team, you will interact daily with a variety of sales and operational staff, and be responsible for the following duties:
- Support senior level sales and operational staff in executing deals.
- Management of the pricing activities for a number of key deals. Deal values will range from circa. $500,000 to $5m+
- Management of pricing requests in a timely manner.
- Supporting the entire sales process from start (sourcing of opportunities) to completion and agreement.
- Participate in regular review meetings with senior level sales staff to analyse and review deals/deal quality.
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure correct recognition of revenue.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to support continued business growth.
- Assisting in the development of the businesses market strategy.
- Supporting the Head of Pricing with a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Experience gained from within the technology, software, SaaS, or Cloud based industries would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent experience of pricing and deals management.
- Excellent financial analysis skills.
- Highly commercial with the desire to add value.
- The ability to interact with a wide and diverse audience, as well as to guide sales teams.
- Proven communicator and able to present financial information in a coherent manner.
This role offers superb career progression within a truly dynamic and ambitious business.