Our client have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales individual to join us as a Sales Advisor
Salary - 18,000 basic (OTE £30,000) + Pension contributions + Medical Benefit + Excellent Travel Benefits
Working Hours - Full Time - Permanent. Role includes weekend and evening working on a rota basis
To service inbound sales calls and understand the customers' needs.
- Negotiating the terms of the product and closing the sales
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy, cross sell if necessary
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Produce accurate admin work to complete booking process.
Skill set required:
- Organised and highly motivated with a sales and target driven approach
- Friendly and outgoing personality and able to thrive under pressure
- Motivated to succeed in a vibrant fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Must be an excellent telephone communicator
- Able to work extended hours regularly or on occasions when required
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
- Sales: 2 years