Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor
Are you currently working within the Health and Social Care sector however are interested in a change of career direction?
Love people but spend too much time focused on tasks?
Want an opportunity to give young people a focus to their career?
We are looking for driven, organised and forward thinking individuals to work for a well established training provider. This company has grown to be one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world. They are currently seeking Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor to come on board in the Warrington office.
The key responsibilities for a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor are as follows:
* Visiting learners within Warrington and surrounding areas
* Teach, inspire and support learners to successfully complete their apprenticeships.
* Tailor and devise individual learning plans based on each learners requirements.
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
As a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor will be visiting learners in the workplace and ensuring that they are understanding the material. Learners are usually based in a range of environments therefore somebody with a Health or Social Care background will be ideal.
Skills, qualifications & experience required for a Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor are:
* Minimum of Level 2 Health and Social Care
* You will need to previously have worked as a Health and Social Care sector, preferably in a managerial post
* Self motivated with high levels of empathy
* Must have a UK license and access to a car
* A positive, can do mindset!
In return you will receive up to £20,000 + Benefits + excellent career prospects.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment