AP Operational Team Leader
I am currently working with a fantastic company on an exciting opportunity in Stockton-On-Tees for an Accounts Payable Operational Leader
To work on industry leading projects such as Managing a large and high performing functional accounts team in a global finance function, Integrating and improving new finance systems and implementing process improvements.
Your impact will be seen in these and other ways:
- Management of a team of up to three AP leaders (team size approximately 28 with three supervisors)
- Strategically support the implementation of productivity measures and manage to ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Support AP Manager with strategic projects and improvements.
- Management of the balance sheet reconciliations and ensure timely/accurate sign off to corporate deadlines.
- Management of the month end close process and ensure reporting and billing completed to deadlines.
- Ensure SOx compliance for the Accounts Payable function.
- Standardise services and eliminate workarounds to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Management of third party and offshore suppliers.
- Manage AP improvements/projects and day to day operational concerns for Accounts Payable.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience within Accounts Payable
- Preferably have shared service experience.
- Must have proven management skills in an accounts function, with previous responsibility for a medium sized team.
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent related work experience required.
- Ideally AAT or part Qualifiied (ACCA / CIMA)
If you are interested and have the relevant AP and supervisory experience then please forward me you CV.