Change Recruitment are currently working with a leading financial services client who are continuing to grow their Glasgow operations. This particular role forms part of an experienced team that will provide excellent 'on the job' challenges and offer fantastic long term development opportunities.
The wider team is responsible for producing key financial analysis to support regular financial and regulatory reporting requirements. Additionally, providing management and oversight of financial information and ownership of reporting and control processes. Duties of the role will include the following:
- Review of financial statements under various GAAPs and liaison with auditors
- Review compliance reporting including submissions to the regulator
- Preparation of monthly management packs for business units, providing variance analysis with commentary
- Monthly due diligence to ensure integrity of financial information
- Present financial information to senior management/stakeholders
- Stakeholders across: Tax, Company Secretarial, Bank Resource Management, Treasury etc.
- Involvement in projects impacting the business units supporting the UK group
You will be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach to reporting, risks and controls - ability to deal with issues through to root cause and be confident in managing relationships across various stakeholders and business areas.
The role requires a qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA or CIMA) and be able to demonstrate sound ability to manage work load and actively problem solve within the team environment. Additionally, you will have excellent MS Excel skills i.e. (Pivots, Lookups, running Macros etc.) Ideally were looking for an ambitious and career minded individual who is either taking their first step outside the profession or from a similar TOPP scheme.