National Account Manager
National Account Manager
I’m currently working with a fantastic business who manufacture and supply textiles in form of homewares, housewares and soft furnishings in to both national and independent retailers. Having been established since the 19th century, they have a fantastic heritage including becoming the official towel supplier to a national sporting event with their towels becoming an iconic part of the games.
They are associated with a style that is inherently British with all design work taking place at their studio and head office in the North West. They have a loyal customer base and supply to national retailers such as Tesco, Sainsburys and Wilkinsons.
As part of their continued expansion and growth, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to manage existing accounts and develop new business within the textile supply chain across retail and wholesale sectors including positioning, branding and future development. The role is expected to be a 60/40 split of account management and new business development.
• Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Introducing a range of textile fibres to appropriate tertiary customers promoting key projects and relevant garment/fabric collections
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Provide product placement presentations every season with a goal of maximising business opportunities in terms of volume and value.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have a background in targeting and developing both local and national retailers, regardless of the product or service sold. However, more important is that you have the hunger, drive and passion to succeed in this long term and progressive role. This really is a great opportunity working for a long established business with a great heritage and a passion for quality, intricate designs and exceptional service.
The basic salary for the role is up to £40k and the role comes with an additional car allowance of £6,000, laptop, mobile and all the support and product training you’ll need, from a passionate team.
If you’re looking for a great new challenge with a proven flair for business development and account growth, don’t delay in applying to secure an interview!
National Account Manager, Senior National Account Manager, Junior National Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Field Sales Executive, National Retailers, Independent Retailers, Textiles, Home Furnishings, Homeware, Housewares.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business