Bank Financial Adviser - Excellent remuneration package
Salary up to £52,000 plus full range of benefits worth c£7,000 plus bonus.
Bank / branch based.
As a Financial Planning Manager, you’ll focus on providing high-quality investment advice to meet our customers’ needs. You’ll be at the heart of our plans to expand the Financial Planning team, driving our ambition of being the Best Bank in the UK for our customers, supported by an outstanding 8-week training programme.
Our Wealth Management division is all about building relationships with our customers, and providing simple, personal and fair services tailored to their needs. With an innovative range of award-winning products, we truly stand out in the UK, and the current market is a unique opportunity to take that even further.
As a Financial Planning Manager, your main responsibilities will be
* Supporting the growth of the Financial Planning team
* Acting as an ambassador, maintaining our reputation by driving excellent customer services
* Providing authoritative investment advice to our customers
* Identifying potential new customers in need of investment advice
* Taking control of your personal development
Minimum skills and experience required
* Experience as a regulated adviser
* A QCF level 4 qualification
* Proven diagnostic, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* A firm understanding of investment activity processes and regulations
* A flexible approach to work, and the confidence to take on new challenges and responsibilities
We weren’t voted one of the Sunday Times '25 Best Big Companies to Work For’ for nothing - we’ve got a reward package that’s simple, personal and fair. In addition to your pay and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
With over 150 years of experience, we’ve built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can’t make it happen without our people. That’s why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you’ll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we’ll grow along with you.
We are committed to helping you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life. To support you in meeting your commitments outside of work, we offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options and we support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard, Verridian Recruitment