Technical Service Engineer
Fluid Solutions are a well-established supplier of high quality metal working fluids to the precision engineering and manufacturing sector. Due to our continued expansion we are looking to recruit a motivated and technically minded Service Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work within a company who are investing heavily in building a professional sales/support structure throughout the UK.
- To provide proactive technical support to our existing customer base.
- Build long-term relationships with our customers.
- Producing reports in Microsoft Excel and Word formats.
- Offering technical advice to help improve customer processes.
- Keeping customers abreast of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
You will work from your home and be located in the vicinity of Leicestershire. You will be expected to visit customer sites at various locations throughout the UK
- Mechanical Engineering background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised.
- Over 25 years old (insurance requirement).
- Ability to work alone out in the field as well as part of our team.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Hold a current clean UK driving licence.
- Be prepared to visit customer sites, including occasional overnight stays.
- Full training will be offered.
This role offers:
- Basic salary between £23,000 - £27,000 per annum plus commission.
- Company Vehicle.
- Laptop, mobile phone and PPE.
- 23 days holiday entitlement, plus the 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Company credit card for business expenses.
Email your CV today for this great opportunity
No Agencies Please